Expert Trailer Servicing in Swindon
Single axle, double axle, braked and unbraked trailers serviced
A Britannia Trailer Service includes:
- Inspection of brakes including brake shoes, brake cables, handbrake, breakaway cable, adjusters and expanders, all brakes are adjusted as required.
- Inspection of hubs, sub axle and wheel bearings, wheel bearings re-packed with grease where applicable.
- Inspection of chassis and hitch including damper.
- Inspection of load springs and bushes where applicable.
- Inspection of tyres and rims.
- Inspection of lights and wiring.
The Importance of Regular Trailer Servicing
Trailers and caravans are expensive, so make sure that your investment lasts for the long term by scheduling regular servicing and maintenance!
Every trailer is required by law to be in a suitable condition for safe road use. There are some basic checks (such as lights and tyres) that you can do yourself, however, when it comes to things such as brakes, gas systems and electrical systems, be sure to consult an expert.
For more general guidance on how to go about servicing and maintaining your unit please click here, or ring us on 01793 522 545 or 07973 289 582 to arrange your service.
Trailer Servicing in Swindon and across Wiltshire
We are based in the heart of Swindon, our customers travel to us from Newbury, Chippenham, Trowbridge, Malmesbury, Hungerford, Cirencester and across Wiltshire.
For your very best price and friendly service give us a call, now on 01793 613 147.